- OUR FIRM
- VALUE PROPOSITION
- CONTACT US
If you do not wish to be bound by any or all of these Terms, you may not use or access this website.
Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right to modify, supplement, replace or otherwise change these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time and periodically. Such modifications, supplements, replacements or changes shall be effective immediately when posted on this website. You agree to be bound by any such modifications, supplements, replacements or changes if you use or access this website after Mansa Capital, LLC has posted notice of such revised terms. You should regularly review these Terms to be sure that you are aware of, and are in compliance with, the most recent version.
Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to deny access to, or use of, this website, in whole or in part, to anyone for any reason at any time. Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue this website (or any replacement, successor or mirror website, if any) and to change or supplement these Terms at any time and from time to time, without notice to you or your consent.
Use of Website
This website is intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, for personal and non-commercial use and for legal and legitimate purposes only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use or access this website to directly or indirectly:
- Violate (or be in violation of), any federal, state, local, foreign or international law, regulation or other governmental requirement.
- Violate the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other property rights of any person, including, but not limited to, by downloading, reproducing, using or distributing any music or other audio files, video, photographs, or other visual material or any article, publication or other content without the permission of the owner.
- Use any of the corporate or business names, logos or trade or service names or marks of Mansa Capital, LLC without the specific and express authorization to do so by a written with Mansa Capital, LLC or the owner of such name, logo or mark.
- Defraud, slander or defame any person. Fraudulent activities include, but are not limited to, impersonating any person or entity or forgoing anyone else's digital or manual signature.
- Intentionally spread any computer virus or other harmful software or programming.
- Use or attempt to use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise harm the services, data, servers, systems, network, software or resources of Mansa Capital, LLC or other person.
- Use, make available or distribute tools designed for compromising security, such as password guessing programs, cracking tools, packet sniffers or network probing tools.
- Send mass (spam) or other duplicative unsolicited email messages or advertisements (commercial or other), including without limitation, offers of products or services, investment opportunities, charity requests, petition for signatures, chain-mail or other solicitations. Conduct which directly or indirectly encourages, permits or relies on spamming or other duplicative unsolicited email, including without limitation, providing spam "support services" such as email dropboxes or sales of spamware.
Dream Global Real Estate Investment Trust said funds managed by Blackstone Group Inc would buy the Canadian firm in a C$6.2 billion ($4.69 billion) deal.
Oil prices surged to six-month highs on Monday while Wall Street futures fell and safe-haven bets returned after weekend attacks on Saudi Arabia's crude facilities knocked out more than 5% of global oil supply.
A year ago, U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell held a "remarkably positive outlook" for an economy enjoying a "historically rare" combination of good news including low unemployment, steady inflation and strong growth that were all expected to continue.
Oil prices retreated on Monday after hitting their highest since May at the open, on fears over supply disruptions following an attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities on Saturday that cut more than 5% of global oil supply.