- OUR FIRM
- VALUE PROPOSITION
- CONTACT US
If you do not wish to be bound by any or all of these Terms, you may not use or access this website.
Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right to modify, supplement, replace or otherwise change these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time and periodically. Such modifications, supplements, replacements or changes shall be effective immediately when posted on this website. You agree to be bound by any such modifications, supplements, replacements or changes if you use or access this website after Mansa Capital, LLC has posted notice of such revised terms. You should regularly review these Terms to be sure that you are aware of, and are in compliance with, the most recent version.
Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to deny access to, or use of, this website, in whole or in part, to anyone for any reason at any time. Mansa Capital, LLC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue this website (or any replacement, successor or mirror website, if any) and to change or supplement these Terms at any time and from time to time, without notice to you or your consent.
Use of Website
This website is intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, for personal and non-commercial use and for legal and legitimate purposes only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use or access this website to directly or indirectly:
- Violate (or be in violation of), any federal, state, local, foreign or international law, regulation or other governmental requirement.
- Violate the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other property rights of any person, including, but not limited to, by downloading, reproducing, using or distributing any music or other audio files, video, photographs, or other visual material or any article, publication or other content without the permission of the owner.
- Use any of the corporate or business names, logos or trade or service names or marks of Mansa Capital, LLC without the specific and express authorization to do so by a written with Mansa Capital, LLC or the owner of such name, logo or mark.
- Defraud, slander or defame any person. Fraudulent activities include, but are not limited to, impersonating any person or entity or forgoing anyone else's digital or manual signature.
- Intentionally spread any computer virus or other harmful software or programming.
- Use or attempt to use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise harm the services, data, servers, systems, network, software or resources of Mansa Capital, LLC or other person.
- Use, make available or distribute tools designed for compromising security, such as password guessing programs, cracking tools, packet sniffers or network probing tools.
- Send mass (spam) or other duplicative unsolicited email messages or advertisements (commercial or other), including without limitation, offers of products or services, investment opportunities, charity requests, petition for signatures, chain-mail or other solicitations. Conduct which directly or indirectly encourages, permits or relies on spamming or other duplicative unsolicited email, including without limitation, providing spam "support services" such as email dropboxes or sales of spamware.
Asian shares slipped on Monday and oil prices took another tumble as fears mounted that the global shutdown for the coronavirus could last for months, doing untold harm to economies despite central banks' best efforts.
Major U.S. airlines asked the U.S. Treasury to move quickly to release up to $58 billion in government grants and loans and recommended a formula to divide up the money.
President Donald Trump, who excoriated General Motors Co on Friday and invoked emergency powers to compel the production of badly needed ventilators to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, has abruptly shifted gears to praise the automaker.
Toyota Motor Corp said on Monday that it would extend a suspension at all of its factories in Europe with the exception of Russia until further notice, with a restart expected no earlier than April 20.